Seb Mayfield – Coordinator
Seb has been involved in trying to improve the food system for over a decade, including coordinating campaigns such as London’s Capital Growth. More recently Seb has focused his efforts on improving access to healthy food for people on low incomes, including co-founding the Independent Food Aid Network, the national network for independent food aid providers. These days Seb divides his time between this role and working as the network coordinator for Good Food Oxford. He is a Winston Churchill Fellow, Clore Social Fellow and Chair and founder of the Winchester Food Partnership.
The Lambeth Food Partnership board is made up of up to twelve members. Three posts are filled by Lambeth Council, Lambeth Public Health and Incredible Edible Lambeth. The remaining posts are elected annually or seconded throughout the year as required.
- Kemi Akinola (Co-Chair) – Kemi is a qualified Youth Worker and Volunteer Manager, with over 18 years of experience working with young people and communities. With a strong background in third sector work she has worked with Lambeth and Wandsworth youth offending services, Islington Council, Coram, The Fostering Network and Wandsworth 16+ service. Kemi also facilitates the Wandsworth Food partnership.
- Charlotte O’Connor (Co-Chair) -Loughborough Farm
- Ian Riley – Brixton Cornercopia
- Bimpe Oki / Vida Cunningham – Bimpe and Vida are researchers from the Lambeth public health team. They produced the evidence report and wrote the food strategy available on this website.
- Sue Sheehan (Treasurer/Secretary) – Sue is a founding member of Incredible Edible Lambeth and previously worked for Lambeth Council where she led on the development of a food strategy. Sue is well connected with the local food community and has built strong links across the council and NHS.
- Fiona Watson – Fiona is a specialist in international food policy with more than 25 years of experience working with governments and international agencies throughout the world. More recently, she has become involved in UK food policy and has worked with the Food Foundation and the Centre for Food Policy, City, University of London.
- Clara Widdison
- Victoria Sherwin – Myatt’s Fields
- Jess Attard – Programme Manager at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity
- Olivia Haughton
- Sara Brouillette
- Cllr Sonia Winifred